Discover my Travel

Explore every corner, dance every day,
live life with passion!

AddThis

| | | More

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well the day is here and full of cheer. Family and friends come together to share laughter. Well even if a distance away thoughts never go astray. Every family is different and friendships varied though we all choose who to share our time with.

So whilst I'm spending this Christmas with new friends, here is my gift to everyone of my family and friends around the world that I can't be physically with this year.

Much peace, love, happiness and joy :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Beautiful! Thankyou for your beautiful Christmas gift.

    My thoughts are with you on the other side of the world. I hope within 2010 you continue to experience adventure. Cheers, drink an eggnog with Rum for me.
    I look forward to the next update on the plaintravelblog about your New Year! Lucky girl.

    Lots of warm wishes and love Lisa L-F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year from Dess of Malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger